Booking are normally accepted through Medical Practitioners and patient's treatment is entirely the responsibility of their Doctors. Rs. 1000/- is to be paid for advance booking of rooms, O.T and be paid for advance booking of rooms, O.T. and delivery cases. This amount is not refundable. On the specified date the patient will admitted on the available vacant bed, however the patient will be shifted to the room of his/her choice as and when it will be available. An advance deposit of seven days charges of Rupees Three thousand in cash must be paid at the time of admission in sharing rooms and Rupees Five thousands for admission in Single Rooms and Rupees Ten thousand for admission in ICCU /ICU/ HDU.
2. Notice of leaving the centre and payment of bills.
Patients or persons acting on their behalf must give the Sister-In-Charge / Receptionist 24 hours notice in advance of their intension to leave the hospital and arrange for payments of their bills by 5p.m the previous day . On full and final payment of the bills in cash a discharge pass will be issued by the receptionist , which has to be handed over at the gate/Sister Station at the time of the patient leaving the Hospital.
i.Patients staying on in the centre for more than a week will as in case of the initial deposit, make an advance deposit of seven days charge in cash at the commencement of each succeeding week.
ii.Room charges per day are being calculated on the following basis: One day's stay means the period commencing from time of admission till 12 noon check out time. However, day (6 A.M -10 P.M) cases will be charged for one day only.
3. Extra Charges:
The centre charges for the accommodation occupied by patients and include general attendance, supply of linen and diet as per the hospital's, menu and timings. A separate charge shall be made for special Nurse and attendants and their meals, extra meals for patients, special diets extra bed, medicines dressings and phone calls etc.
4. The Centre's Property:
Any property belonging to the centre damaged or lost by the patients, their attendants relatives and friends will be charged for in the bill.
5. Private Property:
Patients are expected to take adequate care of their personal property as the centre accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the same.
Patients are advised not to keep Jewellery & other valuables with them.
6. Visiting Hours:
Morning: 9.30a.m to 11 a.m
Evening: 5p.m to 7p.m
Only 2 visitors at a time will be permitted to visit the patients in rooms and only 1 visitor at a time will be allowed in ICCU only if allowed by the doctor/sister on duty. Children below 12yrs are allowed on Sunday and Thursday during evening hours only.
7. Use of stoves ,Heaters and musical instruments etc.
Patients will not be allowed to use stoves and heaters or play cassette player radios and other musical instruments or T.V in the premises, without permissions. Charges for Room heater is Rs. 100.00 per day.
8. The consumption of alcoholic drinks and Pan Masala within the premises of the hospital is strictly forbidden.
9. Patients and Parties are requested not to give tips individually. A box for tips for the entire staff is kept with the receptionist/sister stations.
10. A complaint book is maintained by the Receptionist and patients are requested to record their complaints, if any, therein.
11. Patients desirous of taking meals and keeping private sister must inform the receptionist/sister on duty at the time of admission. Private Sister will be provided subject to availability and hospital will in no way be responsible for their duties.
12. Extra coach for one relative may be provided in Single rooms only subject to approval of attending doctor and the management. In such cases additional charges Rs. 200/- per day will be charged. Meals and other services will be charged extra. Attendants of same sex only will be allowed to stay in the room beyond visiting hours.